The Song Before the World Begun  鴻蒙前的歌唱

The Song Before the World Begun  鴻蒙前的歌唱

 by Gerard Traub | Translated into Chinese by Jennifer Zeng | 英文詩: Gerard Traub |中文翻譯:曾錚

I am the whisper upon the water

我是水上的低語

the light behind the dawning sun

黎明前的曙光

I am the tempest and the endless tide

我是那狂野又無盡的波浪

the song before the world begun.

鴻蒙前的歌唱

 

I am the dance that moves the atom

我是舞動原子之力

from seed to star entwined

從芽籽到星際

I am the cradle and the cross to bear

我是搖籃 我需承負

by earth and matter confined.

讓泥土與萬物將我包裹

 

I am the spark before the fire

我是火焰前的閃爍

the flame of the eternal heart

永恆之心的光芒

I am soul reclaimed again

我的生命一次次歸來

the circle that stands apart.

輪迴往返 生生不息


I am being in wingless flight

我是無需翅膀的飛翔

embracing heaven and sky

擁抱天空與天堂

I am word beyond the voiceless march

我是無聲行進的詩語

the truth that speaks no lie.

至真無虛

 

I am life to field and flower

我是原野與花朵的生命

the darkness when the day is done

當白晝離去暗夜來臨

I am the light behind the dawning sun

我是那黎明前的曙光

the song before the world begun.

鴻蒙前的歌唱

A Memory from Long Long Ago 久遠的記憶

A Memory from Long Long Ago 久遠的記憶

曾錚接受「希望之聲」採訪談中外腐敗

曾錚接受「希望之聲」採訪談中外腐敗

0